Blockchain QA Engineer
Hiring requirements and job description
- Salary range: $50k+
- Position: Full-time
- Location: Remote
- Time-zone preference: Any
- Thorough understanding of how BSCS
- Experience in writing automated tests for dApp frontends.
- Ability to create testing setup from zero.
- Be able to work autonomously.
- The candidate should be independent enough to make important technical decisions on their own.
- The candidate should be driven and innovative, planning the best ways to get full test coverage of the product.
- Setup the tools needed to enable end to end testing (JS framework, local blockchain)
- Analyze our codebases and propose a test plan for each
- Write the appropriate end to end tests in order to protect the product from regressions bugs
- Monitor newly released features and continually add tests for these
- Consistently plan to upgrade and improve our testing infrastructure.