- Users must stake in IDO pools for eligibility to participate in the Guaranteed Round of IDOs on BSCStation
- The lockup period will start from the moment users stake in the pools.
- Every user has their own lockup period, which starts and ends depending on when that user stakes in the pools.
- If users stake additional tokens in the IDO pool, the lockup period for the newly added staking amount will be counted from the first time the user stake.
- The rewards distribution mechanism will follow a fixed per-block strategy each day assigned proportionately to the Stakers of the pool in each given block.
- The earlier and the longer you stake, the more token rewards you will earn.