How to stake in Start Pools
It's simpler than farming with BSCS's Farms because unlike the Farms, you only need to stake one token to start earning: usually BSCS.
2. Connect to your Binance Smart Chain-compatible wallet by clicking the Connect button (top right-hand side).
3. Click Unlock Wallet.
4. Choose which Start Pool you want to stake in.
5. Once you choose a pool, click the Enable button. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
6. The Enable button should now be replaced with Stake. Click the button to bring up the staking menu.
7. Type in an amount choose how much BSCS you want to stake.
8. Click Confirm. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
9. The Confirm button will change to "Confirming", then once the transaction is successful, you’ll see your staked amount change and the button will change again.
10. You should now be able to see details on your Start Pool.
You can easily add more BSCS to a Start Pool, or move some BSCS to a more profitable pool. Here’s how you can move your staked BSCS.
1. Click the Unstake to take some BSCS out of a pool, or the + to add more to the pool.
2. A window will open. If you clicked the +, choose the amount you would like to add to the pool. If you clicked the Unstake, choose the amount to take out of the pool.
3. Click Confirm.
4. After a little wait, you'll be able to see your new amount of staked tokens.
If you unstake your funds within 72 hours from staking, the system will charge you an unstaking fee.
BSCS Unstaking Fee is 2%. After 72 hours, you can unstake with no fee. The unstaking fee timer resets back to the start every time you stake more tokens.